What Your Drink Says About You
Call it stereotyping if you want. But you can usually judge a person by what they drink.
Now, there are exceptions. But generally the drink someone orders will signal what type of person they are.
So, if you’re on a date for the first time with someone, or just meeting someone, make note of their beverage. It could give you some quick answers.
The experts did a study, and here are their general findings:
- Martini: If you’re a guy, you’re trying to impress (and it’s probably working).
- Vodka on the Rocks: Too self-conscious to actually order a martini.
- Bud Light: You’re easy going, laid back, and at home at a sports bar. If you’re a girl, you know how to hang with the guys.
- White wine: You’re possibly a little uptight.
- Whiskey, neat: You’re hot. Regardless of gender.
- Margarita, on the rocks: You’ve decided to have a good time tonight.
- Long Island Iced Tea: You have a drinking problem.
- Appletini: You’ve left the kids with a sitter and you’re ready to have fun!
- Vodka Gimlet: You’re a huge dork
Source: Radio Online
Subscribe to KDEZ-FM / Easy 100.1 on